Monday, November 11, 2019

Magazine Genre Research




















This magazine cover utilized a lot of blue tones to really draw the reader into wanting the magazine.  A beautiful scene is set with this pretty girl sitting in the middle of the frame with the words travel above it. If I ran into this magazine I would definitely want to go out and travel because this picture portrays this perfect picture of traveling. There is an aesthetic to this cover the will draw the eyes of people while they walk by. It is important to theme and color code because this can draw in a variety of readers from all different walks of life. The different articles included in this magazine are great places to travel, hotel or ideas for places to stay in these travel spots, different shopping that is available for travelers, and the different culinary experiences travelers can experience. The advertisements on the cover are for the different articles inside the magazine. These titles are very intriguing and include various different travel ideas. The color scheme stays the same throughout the magazine which is very appealing to readers. the distribution number for this magazine is 420,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

So this is my final submission, and I was finally able to get my magazine to look exactly how I wanted it. I was able to finally ...