Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Schedule Interview

I will interview some tourists that I find at popular places around town in Sarasota. These people will have first-hand experience with traveling in the are and its accessibility. I will also interview people who have travel experience in general and not just around this area. This way the information in  mmy interviews will be perfect for using in my article. I will be using questions like these to help the interviewer give me the right information.

What drew you to Sarasota?
What attractions have you enjoyed the most in Sarasota?
Has it been an easy and carefree experience travelling or vacationing here?
Are you a part-time resident here or are you just traveling here for the first time?
What brings you back if you are not new here?
Any favorite restaurants around town that were amazing to your taste pallet?
How is etting around town? Is everything easily accessible?

When I am taking photos with my model I will be interviewing people around us because I plan on taking pictures around the touristy areas of town. I also will interview people who live here and explain why they have stayed here. This interview will proably take place over the week of 12/9-12/14.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

So this is my final submission, and I was finally able to get my magazine to look exactly how I wanted it. I was able to finally ...