Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Project Selection-Film

The film project sounds super interesting as well; however, I think that I have more of an interest in the magazine project. Although, in the film project includes filming and is more of a video project. I do enjoy this casting aspect and finding the right locations for filming. The whole idea of a shoot day is really appealing to me. Also, costuming and makeup are a key role in the film project which I would enjoy. I like to be in control of everything during group projects which is why this project could not be the best idea for me. This is because I usually take over and do the whole project when my group doesn't want to do it. Consequently, doing the magazine project would be better for me so I can control everything that goes into the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

So this is my final submission, and I was finally able to get my magazine to look exactly how I wanted it. I was able to finally ...