Sunday, November 17, 2019

Magazine Genre Research

This travel magazine uses a beautiful sunset picture with vibrant colors to portray an uplifting mood. The articles and advertisements are clearly stated all over the front cover. For, Instance, Secret Summer Islands: grilled fish, chilled rosé, and no tourists, 24 sleepy Med specks the crowds can't find. This article title really gets the reader into believing they can achieve the ultimate vacation if they read this magazine. The magazine is saying that it has all the answers. Then the cover goes on to have examples of different countries with things travelers can do in these countries. This magazine is really selling me on wanting to travel more and get out there. The color scheme as I said was vibrant and colorful, but it also is consistent which is aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

So this is my final submission, and I was finally able to get my magazine to look exactly how I wanted it. I was able to finally ...