Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Actual Interview

I conducted this interview on 12/17/2019. I walked around Siesta Village yesterday, asking pedestrians about their experiences in Sarasota, and what the best parts were. I picked two people up who people who were willing to answer the few questions I had about this are. They explained to me their favorite parts and elements of the city. 


Ann Garth


Interview Conducted on 12/171

What drew you to Sarasota? 
“Sarasota has always been me and my husband’s home away from home because the rest of our family lives here.” 
What attractions have you enjoyed the most in Sarasota? 
“We always enjoy going to the beaches in Sarasota and roaming around Siesta Key has always been my favorite because of all the activities that go on.” 
Has it been an easy and carefree experience travelling or vacationing here? 
“I think so, mainly because we have family here, but also because we can always find something to do in this city.” 
Are you a part-time resident here or are you just traveling here for the first time? 
“I am a part time resident. Me and my husband always come down here to avoid the cold winters up north, but also to spend the holidays with our family.” 
Any favorite restaurants around town that were amazing to your taste pallet? 
“We really enjoy Veronica’s. It is a seafood restaurant that serves numerous amounts of choices on the menu an they have great service there!"

Allisson Barcibo

Interview Conducted on 12/17/10

What drew you to Sarasota?
"I had always wanted to come to Florida because of the wonderful weather, and the theme parks in Orlando because I love Disney."
What attraction have you most enjoyed in Sarasota?
"I really love the University Town Center (UTC) because I am a shop-a-holic! I also really enjoy the shops in the Siesta Key Village."
Has it been an easy and carefree experience travelling or vacationing here?
"It has been really easy traveling here and our hotel is very accessible to many different places around town. This is because it is downtown so everything is within reach."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

So this is my final submission, and I was finally able to get my magazine to look exactly how I wanted it. I was able to finally ...