Friday, December 20, 2019

Actual Photo Shoot








These pictures were all taken on the 21st of December in 2019 at Siesta Key Village. I took a variety of shots of my model Carolina Der-Bougassin. She was a very cooperative model who followed well to my instruction during the shoot but also helped me when I got stuck for different camera angles or shots. In a way she had some creative freedom to pose the way she wanted, but I still directed her to do certain things with her face or hold her shoes in a specific way so I could get the shot I wanted. This photo shoot I also took some landscape shots for the magazine. This was strictly of the location we were in to advertise the happy vibes Siesta Key Village gives off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

So this is my final submission, and I was finally able to get my magazine to look exactly how I wanted it. I was able to finally ...