Friday, February 7, 2020

Audience Engagement Research

Image result for Sunset (magazine)Image result for sunset magazine instagram page
Sunset magazine has a Facebook account in which they digitally advertise their magazine. A lot of users of this specific platform are of my specific target audience and the target audience of Sunset Magazine. We have similar target audiences because we both are using social media platforms to advertise out magazines. This magazine clearly is advertising to a certain age group when using these platforms because if they were trying to reach an older crowd they might advertise in commercials or places that older crowds visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

So this is my final submission, and I was finally able to get my magazine to look exactly how I wanted it. I was able to finally ...