Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Audience Engagement Research

Travel and Leisure Magazine and I have a similar target audience because we are both travel based magazines. Similarly, we have the same audience because we both offer informative approaches and cost effective ways to travel. Also, we are both in a luxury travel magazines because we each have beautiful destinations advertised to travel to. in our magazines. These examples are like places in Europe and the countries, but my magazine focuses on the US specifically Florida because there are many popular destination like Miami and Orlando. They also advertise their magazine through Instagram which is a very popular social media platform used specifically by our target audience. I will also be using this platform to advertise my magazine because my target audience age group uses this platform daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

So this is my final submission, and I was finally able to get my magazine to look exactly how I wanted it. I was able to finally ...