Thursday, April 9, 2020

CCR Question #1 Draft

One of the conventions I used is the fonts on the different pages of my magazine. These font challenged conventions because they were really enticing to the eye of our readers and target audience. The fonts were explosive and ornate which portrayed the right tone of the magazine. They helped with the flow of everything.
Another convention that I used was the different camera shots I was able to capture. I not only shot my model, but the location we were in. I have close ups of my models face and also wide angled shots of our landscape in Sarasota. I had to capture the favorable angles of Siesta Village to encourage the audience to want to travel to Sarasota Florida.
Another convention I used was creating titles and words that were appealing to the eye. For example, lower prices and cheap allow the reader to think that what they are going to read will personally benefit their wallet which allows them to want. to read the full article. This convention is vital to the popularity of the overall magazine.

The social groups represented in my magazine where that of a wealthier class. For example, it was a travel magazine so the reader would have to have the money to travel and go places without going broke; therefore, my model wore a nice outfit that portrayed er social class. She was put together and had nice shoes which allowed the reader to understand the type of people that would or could be traveling to Sarasota Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

So this is my final submission, and I was finally able to get my magazine to look exactly how I wanted it. I was able to finally ...