Friday, April 17, 2020

CCR Question #4 Draft

Question 4 How did you incorporate technology in the process?

How I explained in the last question a little bit i used the Canon 80D to capture the photos that was needed for this project. I also used two separate lenses during this shoot because I took both landscape and portrait photos. I also played with the different settings of my camera to ensue the quality of the photo came out just as I wanted it to. Before this photo shoot I did a ton of research regarding cameras and their specific function, and I was able to successfully navigate through my new camera because of this research. The programs I used to edit my photos was VSCO on my phone so I could add the correct filters to my photos. Then, I used Adobe Photoshop to finish my editing by fixing the exposure and bringing up some highlights to ultimately get the result I wanted. For formatting my magazine I used Adobe Indesign. This program allowed me to format my magazine how I wanted without using a template.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

So this is my final submission, and I was finally able to get my magazine to look exactly how I wanted it. I was able to finally ...