Friday, April 17, 2020

CCR Question #3 Draft

Question 3 How did your production skills develop throughout the process?

My production skills have significantly improved by completing this project. For example, I bought a brand new camera, Canon 80D, to capture the right photos. I also a few new lenses so that I could get the right amount of photos with the equipment I had. I used this equipment specifically because it had the right focal length and settings that I could change so I could control the photo I was taking. My school also offered all the Adobe Programs to me so I could use them to edit my magazine. I used Photoshop to edit my photos and the I used Indesign to format my magazine properly. I also learned the process of selecting the right person to model and scheduling wen to so the photoshoot. For my shoot I knew it had to be a sunny day because I am advertising the sunshine state through my magazine. I also realized some people could be hard to work with for certain projects and so I have to choose someone who was cooperative and happy to be apart of this process.
When I began this process I knew nothing about magazines and how they were produced, but by doing this project I have learned so much as to what I can achieve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

So this is my final submission, and I was finally able to get my magazine to look exactly how I wanted it. I was able to finally ...