Monday, January 27, 2020

Audience Engagement Research

Image result for world travel magazine
World Travel magazine and my magazine have similar target audience because  of our appeal to young adults and people who have time to travel the world. They also have a pretty appealing color scheme that has a pretty aesthetic that really appeals to our similar target audiences. World travel magazine markets their product through their instagram. Their page has numerous amounts of followers and really appeals to both our target audience because it approaches them on the same social media platform that they are using.  There are also ads on Instagram for their magazine which really helps spread their magazine throughout the Internet to the right people. I would also use instagram to advertise my magazine similarly to The World Travel Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

So this is my final submission, and I was finally able to get my magazine to look exactly how I wanted it. I was able to finally ...