Wednesday, January 29, 2020

InDesignArt of the Title


Today in class we utilized Adobe Indesign to lay out our two page spread. I had a pretty educational time with this program because I learned a lot of how to use it, but also how I can apply this information to other things. At the end of us learning all of the new things I felt comfortable navigating the software on my own. I think I ended up picking up the skill pretty fast because I have use Adobe programs before, so I already had some previous knowledge. I think I will be able to use this program to further revise my magazine because of how easy it was to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

So this is my final submission, and I was finally able to get my magazine to look exactly how I wanted it. I was able to finally ...