Monday, February 24, 2020

Distribution Plan

The methods of distribution I will be using it through Amazon, and cresting my own website that I can put on my Instagram for easy access to more information. This is because in my marketing plan I created and instagram account for advirtising and so my target audience could view exactly what we were all about pictures wise. By having the website linked on our page that will draw our audience for more and then we can sell it to them on our personal website. We also will be creating a mailing list in which a computer projected which people would be most interested in our product so we sent them in the mail a free trial of out magazine which leads to a full subscription if the costumer sticks with the trial. We also have out our magazine on commerce websites to attract more attention in a more traditional way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

So this is my final submission, and I was finally able to get my magazine to look exactly how I wanted it. I was able to finally ...