Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Revision #1

For this revision I re shoot the cover photo for my magazine and edited it through Adobe photoshop. I thought this cover would be better suited for the color scheme I am going for. The other photo just was two warm toned for me and I need more blues in the cover photo. This photos color scheme is easily recognizable and appealing to the eye which is why I choose it. I also reformatted this in Adobe InDesign. This waylay magazine would be more refined and look more professionally done. Additionally, in my other cover photo the word Florida in my title was blending in with the clouds in the sky, but with this photo anyone can clearly see the title of my magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

So this is my final submission, and I was finally able to get my magazine to look exactly how I wanted it. I was able to finally ...