Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Traditional Distribution plan

There are a couple ways for magazine companies to traditionally distribute their product. For instance they can start with mailing lists and packaging. Then they identify key locations and events, and then they can start bagging the magazine with relevant titles. Then finally they can offer  their magazine to ecommerce websites. Then finally it leads to the content distribution. Another way to look at it is there are three levels to this: the producer, the wholesaler, and the retailer. These three things define the levels of distribution in a more simple way because these all control the distribution. These are the traditional methods that I would be using to distribute my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

So this is my final submission, and I was finally able to get my magazine to look exactly how I wanted it. I was able to finally ...